If you are in the market to buy a car with bad credit, you should consider applying for your bad credit car loan through MyCarLender.com. When you submit your application via our website, our robust data-matching engine goes to work finding you the most suitable lender in our nationwide network given your individual credit profile and vehicle needs.
Car Loans with Bad Credit: a Blueprint to Getting Approved
For consumers with a less-than-perfect credit score, finding a lender or dealer willing to extend credit can be a significant challenge. Recent studies show that nearly 25% of Americans suffer from bad credit, typically defined as a credit score of 620 or below. At MyCarLender.com, we pride ourselves on getting your approved no matter your credit. To maximize your chances, we encourage you to follow this blueprint if possible:
- Find the Right Lender: if you have poor credit, traditional lending institutions such as banks are likely to reject your credit application. Subprime lenders and dealer financing companies who are willing to work with special credit situations are your best bet. These can be difficult to find, but when you complete your online application, we can match you to a lender in our network willing to approve your bad credit auto loan.
- Offer a Down Payment or Trade-in Vehicle: even though many lenders in our network do offer “no money car loans,” some lending programs require a minimum down payment to qualify. We always encourage our consumers to put money down if possible, as this not only maximizes acceptance rate, it will decrease your monthly payments and potentially your interest rate, costing you less over time.
- Find Someone to Cosign: lenders LOVE to see cosigners on car loans for people with bad credit. A trusted cosigner with solid credit vastly decreases the lender’s risk, thereby increasing your odds of approval. That said, many lenders in our network offer no cosigner auto loans.
- Submit Accurate Information: this guidelines is hugely underrated. Everyday we see applicants who submit falsified or inaccurate information. The lenders who review your application, however, use sophisticated validation technologies to double-check the accuracy of each consumer’s data. If a red flag shows up, they automatically decline the loan request.
- Review Personalized Rates: our online application system is designed to take less than 3 minutes. However, it contains enough information that the bad credit car lenders in our network are able to generate auto loan rates customized just for you. Submit your application today to receive your quote!
It’s important to note that the above items are not mandatory — just good ideas. Since there’ s nothing to lose, you can always apply online now and see if you get approved. If not, you can always go back and follow the blueprint to a T, then reapply later. If you do, there’s a very good chance you’ll be approved.